Are these mutual funds good for long-term investment? | These mutual funds: are they suitable for long-term investing?

Please review my mutual fund portfolio and make any necessary revisions. My goal is to build money over a longer period of time (15 years or more), therefore I don't anticipate any returns right now. I made my selections keeping in mind that my vision is longer.

My monthly SIP investment is Rs 25,000, and it will increase by 5–10% annually. I am a risk-taking investor who has high hopes for the Indian stock market.

Mirae Asset Hybrid Equity Fund: Rs 3,000
Axis Bluechip Fund: Rs 4,500
DSP Flexi Cap Fund: Rs 5,000
Axis Small Cap Fund: Rs 7,500
Quant Absolute Fund: Rs 5,000

All are direct funds. This would be an asset that I want to handover to my kid. I am 33 years old and my kid is one year old.
Sandeep Rai

Are these mutual funds good for long-term investment? | These mutual funds: are they suitable for long-term investing?

As an active investor, you claimed to be, and your scheme selections reflect it. Your resume, nevertheless, tells a different tale. A big cap scheme, flexi cap scheme, and small cap scheme are the two aggressive hybrid plans in which you have been investing. Investing aggressive hybrid funds typically consists of 65–80% equity and 20–35% debt. For cautious equities investors to reach their long-term objectives, they are often suggested. Conservative investors are also advised to invest in large cap funds that invest in extremely large corporations. Small cap plans are appropriate for aggressive investors, whereas flexi cap schemes are advised for moderate investors. Verify that you have selected the appropriate schemes. You may keep making investments if they are consistent with your goals. Consult a financial planner or mutual fund advisor if you are unsure.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post